An absolutely lovely monthly magazine with which I’m glad to collaborate for a few years.
- SC44 – Super Sausage
- SC43 – Mod Magic,’60 dress
- SC40 – Otterly in Love, amigurumi otters
- SC39 – All dolled up, amigurumi doll
- SC38 – Bang Bang, nutcracker Teddy bear
- SC34 – Gelato Girl, ice-cream doll
- SC33 – Feline good, Parisian cat
- SC32 – Make a splash, amigurumi mermaid
- SC31 – Bertie Bear, amigurumi bear in dungaree
- SC29 – Finders keepers, easter doll
- SC25 – Santa’s herper, amigurumi elf
A magazine totally made in Italy with a lot of craft techniques (including crochet!).
- CC29 – Cuscino Doppia rete
- CC28 – Guanti Walnut
- CC27 – Scaldatazza in stile nordico
- CC26 – Fungo portachiavi
- CC25 – Sacchetto Onde
- CC24 – Postaposate arcobaleno
- CC23 – Mandalada parete
- CC22 – Cestini svuotatasche e Ghirlanda bucaneve
- CC21 – Set americano da colazione
- CC20 – Agrumi coprivasetto
Gli Speciali di Casa da Sogno
Quarterly mag dedicated to creativity with different focuses.
- Crea il tuo Natale (Nov 2015) – Moffole chiudipacco
- L’ABC della creatività – Sacchetto Zebra
- Crea il tuo Natale (Nov 2014) – Pacchetti amigurumi
- Crochet (Set 2014) – Stivaletti con pompom e Set da scrivania Panda
- Crochet Mania (Mag 2014) – Clutch bag Sabbia e Gufi portachiavi
(Süsse-Tiere selbst gehäkelt) In German and dedicated exclusively to amigurumi.
- Amigurumi Series (Mar 2016) – Teddy Bear e Intervista
by Ilaria Caliri
15 amigurumi act in a quirky Circus. You can also find my designs: Carlo, the parrot and Steno, a mouse greedy for popcorn.
12 designers and 15 amigurumi patterns: a crocodile, a llama, a flamingo, a rhinoceros, a peacock, a little bear, a bird family… and my walrus, Caterino.
13 designers and 15 amigurumi patterns: a giraffe, a seahorse, an orangutan, a dolphin, a Parisian pigeon, a cold elephant… and my aviator bumblebee, Zeno..
Amigurumi Animals at work. If there was a city of crochet animals, it would be just like that: between firemen hippos, postmen kangaroos, builder beavers and even a hydraulic rhinoceros named Pippo.
12 designers and 15 amigurumi patterns: a turtle, a kangaroo, a wolf, a hippo with a donut, a hedgehog… and my Jean the fox with a striped scarf.
12 designers and 15 amigurumi patterns: a tiger, a beaver, a skunk, a pig with apron, a little cat… and Febo, my raccoon with a striped tail.
The first one of a long series of books with crochet amigurumi animals. In this volume there are also: Reco, my little pig that wears overalls and Sartù the lemur.
I worked with
Simply Crochet Blog
A free crochet pattern published on its blog to celebrate Valentine’s Day: a crochet heart that is also a balloon!
A bunch of 5 free amigurumi patterns (only in Italian), made with different kinds and weights of yarn.
- Coni amigurumi (albero e folletto)
- Pecorelle Bouclè
- Panda Gigante
A web site that put together people with a passion for knitting, crochet and yarns.
- Ammon crop top
- Binario cowl
- Nature capelet
- Ade wool necklace
- Brina fingerless gloves
- Marmotta maxi scarf
- Denim reversibile bag